St.Hermans Cave Exploration
At St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park there are unique geological features that can be found within 575 acres of forest rich with wildlife. The main attractions in this park, namely the St. Herman’s Cave and the Blue Hole, are connected by an underground stream. Visitors will traverse the cave completely, seeing beautiful stalactites & stalagmites and Mayan artifacts. After your guided tour through St. Herman’s Cave, we will be floating peacefully back to the entrance of the cave on an inner tube through refreshing fresh crystal clear waters.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole National Park, Hummingbird Highway St.Margaret, Belmopan Belize
At St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park (SHBHNP) there are unique geological features that can be found within 575 acres of forest rich with wildlife. The main attractions in this park, namely the St. Herman’s Cave and the Blue Hole, are connected by an underground stream. Visitors can walk 200 yards into the cave to traverse the cave completely, seeing beautiful speleothems and Mayan artifacts. After a guided tour through St. Herman’s Cave, you can float peacefully back to the entrance of the cave on an inner tube.
The Blue Hole is a cool and refreshing place for an afternoon swim. It was formed by the collapse of an underground limestone cave. In this case, the river running through the original cavern still flows through the cave system, and forms a sapphire-colored pool at the bottom of the cenote. The depression measures about 100 feet deep and 300 feet in diameter, with the actual Blue Hole at the depression’s base having a depth of about 25 feet.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup in Hopkins is included in cost. Kindly contact provider with your pick up details.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.