Stingray City and Snorkel Jet Ski Tour
Take the snorkel tour of a lifetime as you cruise around on one of our SeaDoo or Yamaha waverunners at speeds up to 50mph. Compare and save money when you combine the three most popular watersports to do on vacation in the Cayman Islands: riding WAVERUNNERS, swimming at STINGRAY CITY SANDBAR, and SNORKELING in our crystal clear waters!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
After you have signed up and have received your life jackets and snorkel equipment (all included) you’ll receive a safety briefing and instructions for navigating your jet ski, then you’ll be off and running.
You’ll be escorted by your guide on a 25-30 minute Jet Ski/Waverunner ride out to the STINGRAY CITY SANDBAR. Here, you'll enjoy an experience of a lifetime, while friendly stingrays swim around you.
Your second stop is only a few minutes away. THE BARRIER REEF or CORAL GARDENS is teeming with a wide variety of corals and marine life, including a local green eel that occasionally will swim out and pose for pictures. Water depths are approximately 6-10 feet deep.
This tour is approximately 2 1/2 hours including transportation. You will spend approximately 2 hours on the water. Half the time you will be riding the Jet Skis/waverunners and the other half will be spent at Stingray City and the snorkel spot.
• Ebanks Watersports, George Town KY1-1010 Grand Cayman
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*Cruise Ship Customers*Our office is located on the waterfront at Balboa Beach in George Town, very close to the Royal Watler Cruise facility. As you exit your tender pier, turn to the left. The walk is approximately 100 yards from (1 minute walk) the Royal Watler tender pier and 2 minutes from the North or South tender pier.You can check in with the staff at the purple shack when you arrive, and we will get you set up for tour and transported to the Cayman Islands Yacht Club to begin your excursion!IMPORTANT: Please be at our Balboa Beach location at least 30-40 minutes before the tour time listed. *Hotel/Airbnb Guests*Please inform us of your hotel/Airbnb (7 Mile Beach/West Bay vicinity), and we will pick you up outside the main lobby area. Pick up will be approx. 25-30 minutes before the scheduled tour time.Ports
- Balboa Beach (Close to Royal Walter Cruise Facility)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Minimum age to operate a jet ski is 16 years old
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide ship name and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.