Stingray City and Snorkel Tour ( 2-Stops Adventure)
Visit Stingray City — one of the Cayman Islands’ top attractions — on this 2-3 hour morning or afternoon tour. Accessible only by boat or other watercraft, Stingray City is home to an abundance of free-swimming stingrays, who glide around the clear, shallow water. You'll also visit either Coral Gardens or Barrier Reef to snorkel. This family-friendly experience includes round-trip hotel transportation on Grand Cayman and the boat ride to and from Stingray City.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned Bus
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stingray City, KY1- 1205 Grand Cayman
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, and make sure to be ready for George Town hotel or port pickup before your 9:30 a.m. or 12 p.m. departure. After transport in an air-conditioned bus, enjoy this wet and wild adventure at Stingray City and Coral Gardens, where you can enjoy roughly 30-40 minutes at each stop.
Stingray City consists of several shallow sandbars where southern stingrays reside in large numbers. Here, you can learn about the biology and behavior of these graceful animals while seeing them in their natural habitat.
Then, head off to the famous Coral Gardens for a nice snorkel, with equipment included. See a diverse array of tropical fish while you swim through the water.
As part of the transportation to the destinations, come onboard our vessels with the captain, mate, and photographer, and get a hold of some memorable photos. The tour ends with bus transport back to your hotel or port.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Turnberry Drive, Turnberry Dr, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only for persons located in the hotels we have listed. If you are located outside our hotel pickup list you would have to find transportation to the marina where your vessel will be waiting for you. If you are out side our hotel pickup area and don't have transportation you can get a taxi or local bus to (Hard rock cafe in town if you are located at east end side) or (The Westin Resort if you are located West Bay) ----- please confirm with us so we know that you are wait for us to pick you up -----------ONLY FOR PASSENGERS COMING OF THE SHIPS AT "SPOTTS" ---------At times due to the weather ships will divert to another port around the island call "Spotts". If you do end up here at Spotts you don't need to take action, we will pick you up.Ports
- MAIN PORT (ROYAL WATLE TERMINAL) George Town.
- North Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
- South Terminal, 22 S Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Is recommended that you bring your own towel, sunscreen and your own snacks.
- We highly recommend to bring your own motion sickness medicine if you are not use to the open water.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.