Stingray City Experience from Grand Cayman (2-Stops Adventure)
Visit Stingray City — one of the Cayman Islands’ top attractions — on this 2-3 hour morning or afternoon tour. Accessible only by boat or other watercraft, Stingray City is home to an abundance of free-swimming stingrays, who glide around the clear, shallow water. You'll also visit either Coral Gardens or Barrier Reef to snorkel. This family-friendly experience includes round-trip hotel transportation on Grand Cayman and the boat ride to and from Stingray City.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Hotels pickup and drop-off
- Cruise Ship Port pickup and Drop-off
- Boat transport to Stingray City Sand bar
- Beverages (water, juice or fruit punch)
- Use of Snorkeling equipment (Goggles, Life Vest and Fins)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stingray City, KY1- 1205 Grand Cayman
After hotel pickup and transport to the marina, your tour begins with a 30-minute boat ride out to Stingray City, a series of sandbars in the shallow waters of Grand Cayman’s North Sound where wild stingrays gather. During the ride, sit back and enjoy the views while sipping provided water or juice.
When you arrive, hop in the clear turquoise water, which is about waist- to chest-high, to wade near the stingrays. You have approximately 40 minutes to enjoy the experience and take plenty of photos as the stingrays pass nearby.
After visiting Stingray City, you'll head over to either Coral Garden or Barrier Reef for snorkeling. Spend 30 minutes swimming around the warm, crystal-clear water, where you'll see colorful coral and fish, including angel fish and parrot fish.
Your guide will be there to make sure you enjoy a fun and safe experience. When your time is up, head back to the marina by boat, and then you’ll be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
2: Safehaven Marina, George Town, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only for persons located in the hotels we have listed. If you are located outside our hotel pickup list you would have to find transportation to the marina where your vessel will be waiting for you. If you are out side our hotel pickup area and don't have transportation you can get a taxi or local bus to (Hard rock cafe in town if you are located at east end side) or (The Westin Resort if you are located West Bay) ----- please confirm with us so we know that you are wait for us to pick you up -----------ONLY FOR PASSENGERS COMING OF THE SHIPS AT "SPOTTS" ---------At times due to the weather ships will divert to another port around the island call "Spotts". If you do end up here at Spotts you don't need to take action, we will pick you up.Ports
- MAIN PORT (ROYAL WATLE TERMINAL) George Town.
- North Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
- South Terminal, 22 S Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Is recommended that you bring your own towel, sunscreen and your own snacks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We highly recommend to bring your own motion sickness medicine if you are not use to the open water.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.