Stingray City with Transfers
Travel comfortably from your hotel directly to your adventure in Stingray City! Swim and interact with them and other submarine creatures in their habitat!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Courtesy drink
- Entry/Admission - Stingray City
What's excluded :
- Additional services available
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stingray City, Seatons Antigua
Make sure you have comfortable transportation before having a wonderful experience swimming with stingrays. This package includes a round trip from your hotel to Stingray City. Once there, you can spend pleasant moments being face to face with these creatures and colorful tropical fish, starfish, and vibrant coral reefs.
Prior to your experience, your guide will explain more about these underwater animals and give you advice on how to have a spectacular moment. The sandbank where they are is of an impressive white and its waters are shallow so they will be very close to you. You’ll be able to see them by simply using a snorkel.
Have an incredible time under the sun of Antigua while interacting with one of the most incredible animals of the sea. Visit them in their natural habitat and admire them during this beautiful activity.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Antigua. If you’re staying in a different area an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 12/30/2021
Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign / Label to cough and sneeze properly / Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel / Handwashing / Avoid touching eyes, nose and/or mouth / Reduced number passengers per vehicle / Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.