Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky Trail Small Group Day Tour from Glasgow
Travel to Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond in style and enjoy a wee dram of whisky on a small-group tour from Glasgow. With a maximum group size of 16 passengers, you are sure to have a memorable and personal experience on this special excursion to Stirling and Loch Lomond.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Small group tour (max 16 people)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to Stirling Castle and Glengoyne Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Glengoyne Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
The “Key to Scotland”, this impressive castle offers a dominating view of the area around it from its impregnable walls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lomond, Stirling Scotland
One of Scotland’s largest lochs. Admire the views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Glasgow G63 9LB Scotland
Savour the tastes of this fabulous distillery’s unique barley drying technique, utilising warm air rather than peat smoke.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont St, Glasgow G2 3NW, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15-mins in advance to check-in.
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- For your optional Stirling Castle ticket, you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the link printed on your voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.