Stirling Castle, the trossachs and hairy coo's
Come on a voyage of discovery as we explore the history of 2 of Scotland's most famous heroes, William Wallace and Robert The Bruce. Visiting bannockburn and Stirling Castle we will uncover the real story of the famous battles for Scottish independence. From the frantic battle site we will head into some of Scotland's most idyllic scenery as we drive through the Trossachs National Park. You will even got the chance to meet, feed and photograph 3 of Scotland's most famous Highland Cows (Hairy Coo's). There's lots of history and fantastic scenery on this low to moderate activity tour suitable for wheelchairs and less mobile guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - During the trip we will stop at some point for a little taste of Scotland sweet treat.
- Bottled water - Each passenger will be supplied with a fresh bottle of water with more available on request
- Coffee and/or Tea - Our minibus comes equipped with supply of hot teas and coffees throughout the trip
- Soda/Pop - No trip to Scotland is complete without sampling our favourite soft drink Irn Bru
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- A printed, personalised route map with the day's activities and time table for every passenger.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees into attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
This is our first stop and you will have 90 minutes to explore this magnificent castle and discover it's incredible history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kilmahog Woollen Mill, Callander FK17 8HB, UK
Here you will get the chance to get up close to Scotland's most famous and photographed Highland Cows or Hairy Coo's as we like to call them
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Aberfoyle VisitScotland iCentre, Main Street Trossachs Discovery Centre, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK8 3UQ Scotland
We will pass through the beautiful Trossachs national park to the quaint little village of Aberfoyle where you can spend a little free time to shop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
Luss is a beautiful little village sitting on the banks of Loch Lomond. We will stop to explore the area with amazing views of the loch and an ancient church with many options for gift shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any hotel in the central belt of Scotland including Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling.Airports
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- South Queensferry
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.