Stirling Castle, Trossachs, Loch Lomond and Whisky Tour
Join us on this day trip that includes the best of what Scotland has to offer in one day from Glasgow - history, castles, lochs, mountains, traditional taverns and that all-important whisky distillery tour. You will experience the impressive Scottish fortress that is Stirling Castle, the hills, glens and lochs of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National park including a stop on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. We finish with a tour of the fabulous Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Light Refreshments
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Auchentoshan Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parish halls, 266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
We meet our guests promptly at 266 George Street in Glasgow which is across the road from Glasgow's George Square
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Our first stop on the tour is a visit to Stirling Castle. You will be given a short historical demonstration by your guide before you will be given time to explore the rest of the castle on your own. Please book your admission ticket to the castle in advance to avoid disappointment (on their website).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lubnaig, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK178HF Scotland
We will make a brief photographic stop at Loch Lubnaig. On our way to the Loch, you may have the chance to see the Highland Cows at Kilmahog however this is only possible during the summer months.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Drovers Inn, North Loch Lomond, Inverarnan, Arrochar G83 7DX, UK
We stop for our lunch break at the Drovers Inn which is an attraction in its own right. Steeped in history from its formation in the early 18th century, you will be able to enjoy your meal pondering which infamous rogue enjoyed the same hospitality all those years ago. They offer a wide range of traditional dishes and family favourites at affordable prices.
(Lunch is not included)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: An Ceann Mor, Near the National Park Visitor Centre, Inveruglas, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G837OW Scotland
After lunch, we will make our way for one of the most scenic views on Loch Lomond at Inveruglas. It is at this point that you can get an elevated view of the Loch and surrounding mountains and countryside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Auchentoshan Distillery, Great Western Rd, Clydebank G81 4SJ, UK
We will finish the tour at the Auchentoshan Distillery in time for their standard tour. Their distillery tour is informative and yet very entertaining and you will be given a dram at the end of the tour. Children are welcome on the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Parish halls, 266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Maximum group size of 10 guests from a limited number of households as per the government guidance. A same seat policy for the whole of the tour. Coronavirus Symptom checklist performed before the tour starts. No eating and drinking while travelling in the vehicle.Track and Trace participation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.