Our aim to provide a great service for the customer professionally.Every customer are very Special for us.We are care about your Health and Safety and make sure you are enjoying. Stirling is a big and most important City in Edinburgh,Modern Stirling is a centre for local government, higher education, tourism, retail, and industry.We provide a first class service on every journey with full of excitement & memorable adventure,also you can make your own tour location and flexible time all over the day.Tour will be our traditional black taxi within full Air-Conditioned & heating vehicle,free Wi-Fi on broad & complementary water bottle.Vehicle are fully insured and have full public liability insurance.Our driver are officially recognised by the City of Edinburgh Council.All tours are priced per vehicle which can hold up to 6 passengers.We assured fully safe & secure every tour with bespoke tour, also provide any pick up or drop off in Edinburgh based location,including Air-port transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free WiFi on board, Complementary water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Any kind of food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Kelpies & The Helix
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- Entry/Admission - National Wallace Monument
- Entry/Admission - The Battle of Bannockburn Experience
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
The Kelpies-- 30-metre-high horse-head sculptures depicting kelpies, The sculptures were designed by sculptor Andy Scott and were completed in October 2013.The Kelpies represent the lineage of the heavy horse of Scottish industry and economy, pulling the wagons, ploughs, barges and coalships that shaped the geographical layout of the Falkirk area
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Doune Castle: Recent research has shown that Doune Castle was originally built in the thirteenth century, then probably damaged in the Scottish Wars of Independence.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: National Wallace Monument, Hillfoots Road Abbey Craig, Stirling FK9 5LF Scotland
Wallace Monument: In 1996 Tom Church carved a statue of Wallace called "Freedom", which was inspired by the film Braveheart.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Battle of Bannockburn Experience, The Battle of Bannockburn Centre Glasgow Road Whins of Milton, Stirling FK7 0LJ Scotland
The Battle of Bannackburn: The Battle of Bannockburn on 23 and 24 June 1314 was a victory of the army of King of Scots Robert the Bruce over the army of King Edward II of England in the First War of Scottish Independence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling castle: one of the largest and most important castles in Scotland. Most of the principal buildings of the castle date from the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. Several Scottish Kings and Queens have been crowned at Stirling, including Mary, Queen of Scots, in 1542, and others were born or died there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Edinburgh, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Edinburgh any train station, bus station or any location of the City, Edinburgh.Airports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Ocean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. Partitioned Driver & Passenger. 2. Hand Gel & Face Mask Available. 3. Following Government Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.