St.Kitts full island excursion
The experience is great traveling with a local assures on of a great time here. Our guests can see and do the things that they wish to do while here.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travelers can expect a full view of the island, with narration of our history, culture and insights of st.kitts.
Departure Point :
PortsPort Zante - Taxi Stands, Port Zante, Saint George Parish,, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
AirportsSignature Flight Support SKB - Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport, Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport Basseterre St. Kitts, Basseterre, St Kitts & NevisGolden Rock Airport, St. Kitts
OtherSt. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino, 858 Frigate Bay Road, Frigate Bay, St Kitts & Nevis - Cruise ship port.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide 2 two (booster seats) to our guests (complimentary)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Sanitizer provided, regular sanitation of vehicle driver/guide required to wear mask when necessary. Disposable mask provided (if guests don’t have)
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.