Stockholm Archipelago Tour by Kayak
Experience Stockholm's 30,000 islands first row by sea kayak.
Kayaking is a great way to see the nicest spots in our archipelago. Explore the islands and the Baltic Sea safely with a local sea kayaking guide. Paddle into a far stretched world that exists of 30,000 islands, and enjoy lunch on your own private one.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from central Stockholm
- A guided kayaking excursion
- Swedish Fika (coffee with pastries)
- Equipment (buoyancy vest, paddle, spray skirt)
- Small group, average 3-4 travelers per guide
- Drybags to keep your items safe and dry
- Kayak course and introduction
- A guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Green Trails, Tideliusgatan 62, Stockholm 118 69 Sweden
We start off with a short introduction about the archipelago kayak day's program. A 45 minute drive by air-conditioned minivan will take you away from the city and into the archipelago.
We start off with some sea kayaking instructions and safety precautions. Shortly after we're out in the Baltic Sea! We'll paddle through both small island groups and crossing open sea. The present birdlife is very rich, and swans, eagles and many other birds are seen on basically every trip. We'll pick out our own island and enjoy restaurant prepared, organic lunch.
From bird colonies to ancient fortresses, there are many sights to visit along the way. Maybe we decide to enjoy some 'fika' on the way, roping all kayaks together.
Upon return we briefly conclude the day and your guide will bring you back to the meeting point safely.
Departure Point :The Green Trails, Tideliusgatan 62, 118 69 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian food
- Also bookable on request
- Min age to take tour is 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.