Stockholm at a Glance Bike Tour
Explore Stockholm and her beautiful central islands on two wheels on this 3-hour bike tour! Hop on your supplied, easy-to-ride bike and follow your guide around some of the Swedish capital’s famous sights and hidden gems, many of the latter inaccessible to cars and buses. Follow some of the city’s extensive cycle paths; pedal around Gamla Stan (Old Town); and cross bridges to roam idyllic islands and pretty shores. Add fascinating commentary from your guide and there’s no better way to get oriented in the 'Venice of the North!'
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced Guide
- Easy-to-ride City Bike
- Rain Poncho (if needed)
What's excluded :
- Water (we have bottled water for sale in our Adventure Cafe)
- Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm, and the Swedes’ favourite mode of transport when spring comes!
This bike tour will pass by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you will also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Your local guide will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
Stockholm is a bike-friendly and safe cycling city, with an extensive network of cycle lanes.
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
Departure Point :Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A booking confirmation and 'welcome information' will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive this, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age (we do not have children bikes).
- Minimum height: 1.40 m.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide deems it unsafe to do so. Please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You will be expected (& reminded by your guide) to remain vigilant with your social distance throughout the tour. The bikes & helmets will be disinfected between tours. This is a small group outdoor activity. All employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy & symptom free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.