Stockholm By Night: Photography Walking Tour
Admire Stockholm at night and capture its sights on camera on this 3-hour photography and walking tour! A professional photographer guides you on how to shoot the city’s landmarks, such as the Old Town and Royal Palace, as the descending darkness casts them in a new light. Learn the secrets of night photography and new creative techniques as you see the best of Stockholm! This tour is designed for people of all skill levels who use DSLR or compact cameras.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Tripod (bring your own or rent it from us 100 SEK per tripod. Please contact us at least 48 hours prior to departure for tripod rental)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
We will show you our best sights and depending on the weather you will visit various nice shots of Stockholm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Guldgränd 8, 118 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a DLSR or compact camera with manual settings, a tripod and a remote trigger, or just join the tour for the sightseeing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.