Stockholm City BusTransfer
Ride with Flygbussarna Airport Coaches and you will get a comfy and safe ride from Skavsta Airport to Stockholm City. We offer free WiFi, our buses are modern and our drivers are educated in soft driving, for your convenience and for the environment.
Book now to enjoy the piece of mind of a pre-paid Stockholm City Airport Bus Transfer.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Travel from Skavsta Airport to Stockholm City bus terminal (Cityterminalen).
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
It's that easy!
Departure Point :Airport Terminal, Flygterminal, 611 92 Nyköping, Sweden
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Cityterminalen, Terminalslingan 1, 111 64 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that you plan your trip so that you arrive at the airport at least 1.5 hours before flight departure if you are travelling abroad and 1 hour before departure if you are travelling within the country.
- It is your responsibility to make your way to the bus stop from your accommodation.
- Since luggage space inside the coach is very limited, only one (1) small piece of hand luggage per traveler is allowed to be carried on the bus. The maximum measurement for luggage allowed inside the coach is 40x30x20 cm (this only applies to coaches with luggage space below). Larger suitcases and bulky items such as surfboards, ski equipment and alike are permitted in the lower luggage compartment as long as space is available. Bicycles are allowed on board at no charge when space permits. The bicycle must be packed in protective wrapping.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our employees and customers safety is our top priority. We continuously monitor the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten) and do what we can to reduce the spread of Covid-19. It is important that everyone feel safe when traveling with us.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.