Stockholm City Evening Kayak Tour
Enjoy a freshly prepared traditional Swedish Midsummer meal and a leisurely sightseeing paddle as the water calms for the evening in the vibrant city of Stockholm.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Life Vests
- Traditional Swedish Midsummer Meal
- Local Expert Kayak Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You will enjoy a leisurely sightseeing paddle that will allow you a fabulous vantage point as you look in on the city from your kayak. You’ll feel the pulse of the city from a very different perspective as you paddle through this vibrant city at dusk! You will stop in a scenic location to enjoy a traditional Swedish Midsummer meal and some insights into local customs, history, culture, and lifestyle that your expert guide will share with you.
Paddling in the city is a must for any visitor to Stockholm!
• Stockholm City Hall, Hantverkargatan 1, Stockholm 11152 Sweden
Departure Point :Pipersgatan 45, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A booking confirmation and ‘Welcome Information’ will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for outdoor activity.
- Minimum age: 16 years old.
- Minimum height 1.50m.
- Maximum weight: 130kg.
- You should be able to swim.
- This tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide deems it unsafe
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 participants to operate, should this minimum not be reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The food served on this tour is freshly prepared by one person under strict hygiene conditions & will be served to you outdoors. Double kayaks will only be used for guests that come together, guests who do not know each other will not be expected to paddle in a double.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.