Stockholm Cooking Experience
Cook, Eat, Love!
Come enjoy the mastery of cooking together with one of Swedens finest master chefs in what is guaranteed to be an evening of great food, great learnings and great fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class in real kitchen
- 3-course meal
- Professional chef from the hit TV show 'Swedens master chef'
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
Enjoy the ultimate food experience together with us in this unique cooking concept with one of Swedens finest master chefs. Prepare and cook your own dinner with Markiz - finalist in the TV show 'Master Chef Sweden' - during an evening that is both educational and incredibly fun! We will welcome you into a real Swedish home in the heart of Stockholm where you, together with our chef, will prepare your dinner for the evening. You will prepare and cook a 3-course dinner from our menu while our cellar master selects a suitable wine from our extensive wine cellar. Bring your friends and family along for a truly unique social evening where you will get not only a fine cooking and dining experience but enough inside knowledge to open your own restaurant!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Storgatan 21, 171 63 Solna, Sweden
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.