Stockholm Dinner Experience
This tour is an excellent way to have an immersive dinner experience in Stockholm. It is a lighter and more relaxed tour than our day tours and there is also less walking. Instead the focus is centered around challenging your taste buds!
Starting off with a number of smaller tastings we explore the modern Nordic kitchen that is fresh, young and very fusion inspired. We then visit a nearby gourmet restaurant for a main course, a Michelin level fish course, and a glass of wine and a chance to sit and relax and enjoy the mood of a Stockholm summer night.
Finally we end in one of the more happening lounges/bars with beer and a dessert worth remembering. Along the way you will get to experience how the people of Stockholm themselves enjoy an evening out in the Scandinavian Capital.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
The long clear nights of Scandinavia are justly famous. After a long day of sightseeing it is nice to enjoy the dinner scene of Stockholm while the long twilight closes in and the people of the city come out to play.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Östermalms Saluhall, Östermalmstorg, 114 39 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.