We are flexible and adjust easily to our guests needs/ wishes.
We emphasize all our efforts on a quality service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry tickets to all attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Kungliga Djurgarden
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm City Hall, Hantverkargatan 1, Stockholm 11152 Sweden
The City Hall is one of the main attractions in Stockholm and home to the annual Nobel Award Banquet in the Blue Hall.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
We stroll the cobbled streets of the medieval town , the best preserved in Europe and enjoy the 16th century architecture.
And hear stories and annecdotes about the people who lived here
800 years ago.
-We stop by the Coronation Cathedral dating back to the 13th century and admire the statue of Saint -George & the Dragon.
-We visit the 17th century Royal Palace in Baroque style and home to the Royal Family until 1981.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kungliga Djurgarden, Stockholm Sweden
We board the ferry for a mini cruise to the lush green Djurgården island to visit the world famous Vasa museum. about the 17th century warship.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Gustav Adolfs torg, Stockholm, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Arlandastad, Sigtuna Municipality 190 45 Sweden
- Frihamnen 638, Frihamnsgatan 66, 115 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/28/2020 - 10/10/2020
2/28/2021 - 10/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Stortorget, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.