Stockholm Instagram Tour
Finding the perfect locations and taking the right sort of pictures for your Instagram is an art form and this tour will help you do just that – create amazing art. Guided by one of our highly successful Stockholm Instagram influencers, we will take you on an amazing exploration of the city, taking breathtakingly beautiful pictures in the best location of Stockholm. From famous landmarks, spectacular views, trendy hotspots and hidden gems you will experience the absolute best and take amazing Instagram pictures with a professional who knows how to capture those moments and settings that will make for your dream Instagram feed.
So if you love to travel, explore wonderful places, capture it on camera and create an Instagram feed for an influencer, this tour is for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Photographer and guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
Do you love to travel and take Instagram-worthy pictures in amazing locations? Then this tour was made for you!
Join this picturesque and camera friendly exploration of Stockholm guided by one of our amazing Instagram influencers who will take you to the best spots to take those perfect Instagram pictures for your feed.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kulturhuset, Sergels torg, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Instant booking confirmation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- NO health restrictions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.