Stockholm Nature Hiking - Summer
You are spending a day in Stockholm but you don’t want to stay in the city? You heard about the nature that is so fantastic in Sweden but you don’t really know where to start so it seems huge. Did you know that forests are knocking Stockholm city doors? Right next to Stockholm you’ll find uncredible forest that True Nature Sweden is eager to bring you in.
In one day you’ll get the opportunity to feel far away from civilisation, see beautiful landscapes, learn about fauna and flora and enjoy a lunch prepared on a wooden fire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Cooked on campfire
- Coffee and/or Tea - Swedish Fika
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from central Stockholm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nackareservatet, 128 48 Nacka, Sweden
We do our hike in the national park
Departure Point :Ystadsvägen 18, 121 49 Johanneshov, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.