Stockholm-Old Town Walking Tour with a mature, fun, professional guide!
If you’re looking for a short and sweet introduction to Stockholm: and small group experience, this easy stroll tour of the Old Town is the perfect place to start! My tours are available in English, Spanish, and French. As an expert local guide, I love to share Stockholm's history, culture, food, and attraction. I'm a mature senior guide. I JUST do private tours. I have worked for over 25 years in higher education and bring a deep historical, cultural, and entertaining perspective to my tours.
During our 2-hour walk we will wander through the narrowest street in Stockholm; see Gamlastan's main square and talk about the drama which has taken place there over the centuries there. We’ll learn about Alfred Nobel and the Swedish Academy on the steps of the Nobel Museum. We’ll visit Ridderholmen Church where almost all Swedish Royalty lay in rest, and soak in one of the best views of City Hall from across the bay.
Most of all we’ll have fun, good conversations, and good company!
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee Break
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
We walk and discover the 800-year-old history of Old Town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nobel Prize Museum, Stortorget 2, 103 16 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- My tours are careful to avoid the high traffic areas. We will use common sense as we explore Gamla Stan. Private tours allow for flexibility and increased safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.