Stockholm RIB Speed Boat Tour
Take off on an exhilarating journey around Stockholm’s waterways on this unforgettable 1-hour RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) cruise! Don a lifejacket and waterproof gear, and hold on tight for a high-speed ride, passing towards Stockholm’s idyllic archipelago. Feel your adrenaline pulse and the wind in your hair as you whizz towards the open Baltic Sea. Then, admire the lush green islands, wooden villages and majestic Vaxholm Fortress in the archipelago before your boat returns to port.
per adult from
What's included :
- RIB cruise
- Waterproof gear
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Meet your skipper Strandvägen and receive a short briefing on your boat and the ride ahead. Then, don a lifejacket and waterproof gear, and board your modern RIB. Take your seat and hold the clutch rail as your skipper gets ready to go!
Hold on tight and ogle the views over Stockholm, including the impressive Stockholm National Museum (Nationalmuseum), from the water as your boat picks up speed through the water. Glide past the city’s soldierly rows of russet and ocher townhouses, all beautifully reflected in the clear waters.
Heading eastward, cruise past the castle-like turrets of the Prince Eugens Waldemarsudde museum and then feel the wind gather strength and your adrenalin race as you head into the Stockholm archipelago.
Pass the island of Fjäderholmarnas and enter the archipelago, zooming past pine-cloaked headlands, rocky ridges and islands peppered with pastel-colored wooden houses. As your RIB reaches speeds of up to 40 miles per hour (64km per hour), feel the cold spray of the Baltic waters on your face — it’s an experience you won't forget!
After a while, reach the island of Vaxholm, edging the open Baltic Sea. Here, slow down to admire the mammoth walls of Vaxholm Fortress, a fortified outpost first built in the 16th century and reconstructed some 300 years later to defend the main sea route into Stockholm.
When the time comes, start retracing your route back to the start point. After around 1 hour in total, hop back onto dry land, where your cruise ends.
Departure Point :Strandvägen 18, 114 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must at least 12 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reason.
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reason.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have reduced the max. capacity from 12 to 7 participants. All touch points on the RIB, the goggles and the collar of the overall will be disinfected between tours to ensure they are clean. All employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.