Stockholm SoFo E Bike Tour
Enjoy a 2 hour E Bike tour of the beautiful island of Södermalm, known to the resident hipsters as ‘SoFo’, and discover the eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, winding cobbled alleys, imposing churches, lively quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops and trendy bars.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced Guide
- Easy-to-ride Electric City Bikes
- Rain Poncho (if needed)
What's excluded :
- Clothes appropriate for outdoor activity
- Sun Cream
- Water (we have bottled water for sale in our Adventure Caf
- EXPLORE SÖDERMALM!
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm, and the Swedes’ favourite mode of transport when spring comes!
If you have the time, and have already seen the main highlights of Stockholm either on our ‘Stockholm at a Glance Bike Tour’ or our ‘City Segway Tour’ then this tour is perfect for you! Delve further into Stockholm and visit Södermalm, known to the resident hipsters as ‘SoFo’ and the other locals simply as ‘Söder’.
‘Söder’ is steeped in history, has a vast array of beautiful architecture and is bursting with quirky cafes, bohemian shops and vintage boutiques! It was voted the ‘coolest’ neighbourhood in Europe by Vogue Magazine back in 2014, and anyone who visits will agree; it certainly does not lack character or charm! It also some of the best views over the city!
Departure Point :Stockholm Adventures / ICEguide, Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A booking confirmation and ‘Welcome Information’ will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- The minimum height overrules the minimum age as we do NOT have children's bikes.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join the tour.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure. It is your responsibility to arrive on time.
- This tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 participants to operate, should that minimum not be reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You will be expected (& reminded by your guide) to remain vigilant with your social distance throughout the tour. The bikes & helmets will be disinfected between tours. This is a small group outdoor activity. All employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy & symptom free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.