Stockholm Vegetarian Walking Tour
You will be introduced to the meatless possibilities of Stockholm that are filled with good food, fun vibes and plenty of creativity. This tour will travel through the neighborhood of Södermalm as you visit establishments that serve the finest vegetarian choices to be found in the city. The area is an exciting mix of neighborhood delis and cutting-edge restaurants where the best chefs work their magic every day of the week.
Come enjoy everything from a vegan buffet inspired by many different cultures to conscious eating that will elevate your personal dining experience. While exploring the neighborhood, and its green oasis, you will see some of the trendiest vegetarian hotspots and by far one of the most breathtaking views of Stockholm.
per adult from
What's included :
- All tastings and water
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - FoodTours.eu Stockholm
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: FoodTours.eu Stockholm, Ostermalmstorg Östermalmshallen, Stockholm 114 39 Sweden
The food tours will take you on a tour of the most innovative vegetarian gastronomy in the city.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sodermalm, Stockholm Sweden
The most trendy area of Stockholm
Departure Point :Mariatorget, 118 49 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.