Stockholm VIP City tour with Vasa museum by Luxury car and private guide
Beautiful Stockholm is Sweden’s largest city and one of Europe’s most charming capitals. With historic architecture, a vibrant arts scene, delicious culinary offerings of all kinds, and famously friendly people, Stockholm really is a must-visit for urban travelers from around the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm City Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace, Slottsbacken 1, Old Town, Stockholm 111 30 Sweden
The Royal Palace is the official residence of His Majesty the King of Sweden, with over 600 rooms. The Royal Palace also contains the Armory, with royal costumes and armor, as well as coronation carriages and magnificent coaches from the Royal Stable.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stockholm City Hall, Hantverkargatan 1, Stockholm 11152 Sweden
Stockholm City Hall, with its spire featuring the golden Three Crowns, is one of the most famous silhouettes in Stockholm. It is one of the country’s leading examples of national romanticism in architecture.The great Nobel banquet is also held at City Hall. After dinner in Blå Hallen, the Blue Hall, Nobel Prize laureates, royalty and guests dance in Gyllene Salen, the Golden Hall, with its 18 million gold mosaic tiles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Gamla Stan, the Old Town, is one of the largest and best preserved medieval city centers in Europe, and one of the foremost attractions in Stockholm. This is where Stockholm was founded in 1252.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up customers from all hotels and locations in Stockholm region.Airports
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Arlandastad, Sigtuna Municipality 190 45 Sweden
- Skavsta Airport, Stockholm Sweden
- Bromma Airport, Stockholm Sweden
- Port of Stockholm
Departure Time :7/3/2019 - 8/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.