Ston - Mljet transfer
Being on the southern Croatian coast, you should not skip a visit to Mljet National Park, which is located on the island.
Mljet was inhabited by the ancient Illyrians, Greeks and Romans, as evidenced by archaeological sources of great historical and cultural value of that time, a legend of Ulysses who has suffered shipwreck right here give the island a mystical touch. The entire island is dotted with fishing villages and picturesque houses that give the lifestyle totally different from that in the busy city noise.
The island of Mljet is green paradise and popular tourist destination. What makes this island best known are two salt lakes - Big Lake and Little Lake, a reason salinity of water in the lakes are narrow passages connected to the open sea. In the southern part of the Great Lakes is a small island of St Mary, with a Benedictine monastery and church from the 12th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Ride to Nation Park Mljet (Pomena).
Departure Point :D414, 20230, Ston, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.