Stonehenge and Bath Tour from London
Visit two top UK attractions in one day with a luxury guided coach tour to Stonehenge and Bath, departing from London. Stopping first in the stunning city of Bath, enjoy the breathtaking Georgian architecture on a guided walking tour and visit the Roman Baths that date back to 40 AD and surround Britain’s only natural hot spring. Afterwards, head to the ancient and iconic structure on Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge. Learn about this mysterious and impressive formation and decide for yourself what it means.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Admission to Roman Baths (if option selected at the time of booking)
- Walking Tour of Bath
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Admission to Roman Baths (if option not selected at the time of booking)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Bath, the gorgeous city of Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. Standing on the banks of the picturesque River Avon, explore all the city has to offer, including the gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the spectacular Georgian architecture and, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, the romantic Pulteney Bridge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms, a visit to the Roman Baths is an absolute must when visiting the city that is named after them. This beautiful and well-preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Watch the twinkling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and have a taste of Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Mysterious Stonehenge, we may never get to discover the true meaning of the ancient, awe-inspiring structure of Stonehenge. Perhaps the stone circle was a temple for sun worship, a place for healing, a massive calendar or a sacred burial site? Marvel at the beauty and speculate about how our ancestors managed to transport these mighty stones and erect this amazing structure? Shrouded by mystery and magic, Stonehenge will never fail to impress.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7pm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.