Stonehenge In A Private Vehicle Service From London With Admission Tickets
Visit Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site a circle of gigantic stones standing in the heart of the English countryside is made even more impressive by its mysterious history, day trip, which includes entrance ticket with an audio guide with round-trip private vehicle service from your London accommodation. At a time that suits you.
• Self-guided tour of Stonehenge, including private hotel pickup and drop-off
• Designed for travelers wanting to combine convenience with flexibility
• Bypass lines often in excess of one hour with a skip-the-line ticket
• Explore the regal residence at your own pace with an audio guide
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Audio Guides
- 2 hours viewing time
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
You will be collected from your Central London Accommodation, where your driver will meet you. Be driven off in a private vehicle to Stonehenge. You will be provided with your fast track tickets which allows you to "beat the crowds" to save you the time. Please note that the audio guides are available in different languages. At Stonehenge you can visit the visitor center offers a fascinating accompaniment to a tour of Stonehenge. Inside, visitors can admire archaeological treasures unearthed at the site, gain a unique perspective through a 360-degree audio-visual display, and step inside a series of recreated Neolithic houses.
Once you finished your driver will meet you at agreed previously meeting point and take you back to your Central London accommodation.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your Central London accommodation Address/ Hotel and your preferred pickup time Between 07.30 a.m to 3 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7 days a week between 7:30AM to 15:00PM As this is a private vehicle hire you can select your own pickup time to suit you, • Stonehenge opens daily at 9:00AM In the summer months with last entry at 6:00PM and in the winter at 9:30 AM with last entry at 4:00PM. • The journey time from London to Stonehenge is approximately 2 hours.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The prices are based on 1 to 3 adults traveling in a Sedan, 4 to 5 adults traveling in a Minivan, 6 to 8 adults traveling in a Van.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.