Stonehenge private tour from London
Private tour of Stonehenge
Mysteries & legends of 5,000-year-old Stonehenge monument
Private guide offers a personalized tour experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide fee for 9 hours tour
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Any additional time
- Entrance fees to Stonehenge for everyone including tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Mysteries & legends of 5,000-year-old Stonehenge monument.
Unlock the secrets of pastoral England during a private guided tour to destinations in Windsor and Stonehenge.
Join your guide in downtown London and journey into the charming countryside. Motor past verdant pastures and crest picturesque hills on your way to Stonehenge. Along the way, allow your private tour guide to bestow you with fascinating information about the mysterious boulders that have stood on Salisbury Plain for more than 5,000 years. Decide for yourself whether Stonehenge represents an astronomical clock, a religious temple, or some other ancient gesture before moving on.
Conclude your unforgettable adventures with a tranquil return to downtown London.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm pick up address by email
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.