Stonehenge, Salisbury, Windsor Castle From London Day Trip in a Private Vehicle
See the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral and the Royal Windsor Castle in a single day on this self-guided tour and don’t worry about the logistics of organizing your own transport when you embark on this full-day at Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Windsor Castle day trip. which include admission tickets to Stonehenge in Windsor Castle with audio guides. this private vehicle service (with nobody else) which will pick you up directly from your accommodation at a time that suits you.
• Self-guided tour of Stonehenge, Windsor Castle including private hotel pickup and drop-off
• Designed for travelers wanting to combine convenience with flexibility
• Explore the regal residence at your own pace with an audio guide
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Total 4 hours and 30 minutes waiting time.
- Admission Tickets to Stonehenge in Windsor Castle with Audio Guides.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Additional waiting time
- Admission tickets Salisbury Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
2 hours viewing time at Windsor Castle with admission tickets
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
2 hours viewing time at Stonehenge with admission tickets
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
30 minutes viewing time
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any London accommodation in the following postcode areas Bayswater W2, Belgravia SW1, Bloomsbury WC1, Chelsea SW3, Covent Garden WC2, Earls Court SW5, Euston NW1, Hammersmith SW6, Holborn WC2, Kensington SW7, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station NW1, Knightsbridge SW3, Marylebone NW8, Mayfair W1, Notting Hill W8, Holland Park W1, Shepherd's Bush W14, Paddington W2, Pimlico SW1, Regents Park NW1, Soho W1, St James’s NW1, St John's Wood NW8, Victoria SW1, West End W1, Waterloo SE1, Westminster SE1, Whitehall SW1.We are able to pick up from other locations in London for an additional charge between £20 - £40 extra (Per Vehicle). This will be confirmed by the travel date. Fees can be paid to the driver in cash on the day of the ServiceDirections: Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection and just let concierge or reception desk that you are waiting for a private transfer our driver will aim to arrive 10 minutes early at the hotel and make contact with the concierge or reception desk. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: On your return back into London if you prefer to be dropped off at another location in central London that should be absolutely fine please confirm with the driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicle not wheelchair accessible but will accommodate a foldable wheelchair (No additional cost)
- If you require additional waiting time this can be arranged with the driver.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The prices are based on 1 to 3 adults traveling in a Sedan, 4 to 5 adults traveling in a Minivan, 6 to 8 adults traveling in a Van.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.