Stonehenge tour from London
Discover incredible English history and architecture of Stonehenge with a personal driver. Visit the the UNESCO-listed rocks of Stonehenge. Take your time during this extended visit to Stonehenge! Departing from your hotel you will be taken straight to the stones to enjoy a mystical time at this ancient attraction. Stonehenge has stood on Salisbury Plain for around 5,000 years and it’s still unknown how the prehistoric monument came to rest there! Make up your own mind during this visit and discover the fascinating theories behind these sturdy rocks.
Upon arrival, educational audio guides will be available in different languages The tour finishes at your hotel.
Stonehenge now has a fantastic up-to-date visitor experience! The new visitor centre includes a museum housing permanent and temporary exhibitions, large shop and brand new café. You’ll learn more about Stonehenge from the fascinating exhibits and be able to enjoy a virtual sunrise as it rises over the prehistoric stones!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- All entrance tickets for everyone
- Food and drinks
- Personal tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Visit of Stonehenge
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any central London hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.