Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath Full Day Trip from London
Take time out of your London vacation to discover the delights of the English countryside on this full-day trip. Spend the morning in Windsor, home of the British Royal Family and inspiration for Shakespeare’s Merry Wives of Windsor. Then, travel to Bath, a UNESCO-listed city famed for its Georgian architecture, Roman Baths and connection with Jane Austen. You’ll also visit Stonehenge, a prehistoric stone circle shrouded in mystery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A dedicate concierge service on hand to assist with any inquiries during your trip
What's excluded :
- English Guide
- Entrance fees to the sites visited
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gloucester Road, Gloucester Rd, Kensington, London, UK
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Windsor SL4 1NJ, UK
Depart from central London in the early morning aboard a luxury coach which will take you into Windsor, your first stop of the day. On arrival at Windsor, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you will be eager to explore this authentically English town. The choice is then yours, you can either meander through the cobbled lanes of the town of Windsor bordered by black and white Tudor edifices, or alternatively, you can choose to purchase tickets to visit Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world, and the preferred weekend residence of the HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
If you wish to visit the Roman Baths this will be at your own expense
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Next, take in the rolling hills of the English countryside as you travel to the Roman town of Bath. Check off the UNESCO World Heritage–listed city’s top sights on a walking tour. Discover the Royal Crescent and other striking Georgian crescents and terraces, which inspired Jane Austen’s “Northanger Abbey” and “Persuasion” novels. Then, make the most of free time to perhaps visit the Jane Austen Visitor Centre or the Roman Baths (both at own expense).
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Back aboard the coach, continue through the vast Salisbury Plains, which are home to a huge number of stone-age mounds and remains. The most famous of these is the UNESCO-listed stone circle at Stonehenge. The new visitor center welcomes you a short distance from the monument, and once you have purchased your own tickets, an audio guide will be supplied, and a small shuttle bus will take you to the site. Here you can marvel at the huge monoliths and ponder about the stories of how they may have been built and what they were used for.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gloucester Road, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unable to accommodate strollers and baby carriages
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.