Stopover Jordan 02 Days 01 Night
Our Target : Explore the most famous sites in Jordan in two days like ' Petra ' the one of seven wonders over the world ' Wadi Rum ' the place where filmed the martian movie ' Ma'daba ' the city of mosaic & ' Mount Nebo ' the place where the view of the holy land
Our Slogan : Discover the Beauty of Jordan .
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation in the selected Hotel category ( 3 Stars )
- Guide from Minimum 06 Passengers
- Entrance Fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 hours jeep safari in Wadi rum
- Accommodation based on Double or Triple Occupancy
What's excluded :
- All kind of Tips
- Entry Visa to Jordan
Day 1: Amman Airport - Ma'daba - Nebo - Petra
Pass By: Madaba Mosaic Map, Inside St. George's Church, Madaba Jordan
the guests will discover The Madaba Map, also known as the Madaba Mosaic Map, is part of a floor mosaic in the early Byzantine church of Saint George in Madaba, Jordan. The Madaba Map is of the Middle East, and part of it contains the oldest surviving original cartographic depiction of the Holy Land and especially Jerusalem. It dates to the 6th century AD.
Pass By: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Mount Nebo is believed to be the tomb of Moses. It is a lonely, windswept hill. Protecting the ruins of a 4th and 6th Century church whose floor is still covered with marvelous mosaics, is a building constructed by the Franciscans who started excavating the site in 1933. Um El Rassas is a walled settlement about 30 kilometers southeast of Madaba. Its main feature is a Byzantine tower 15 meter high used by early Christian monks seeking solitude. Archaeologists have also unearthed the Church of St. Stephen whose remarkable mosaic floor of the Umayade epoch is decorated with Jordanian, Palestinian and Egyptian city plans. The ancient Kings’ highway in use for 3,000 year is an ideal route for your Journey south. Favorite stop is Madaba, City of Mosaics, to view its wonderfully vivid map of the sixth century A.D. Holy Land. Nearby is the revered Mount Nebo, where Moses climbed to survey the Promised Land. Visit the site of Machaerus, strong hold of Herod Antipas, where Salome danced for the head of John the Baptist.
• Dinner: Dinner in the Hotel
Accommodation included: Overnight in 3 stars hotel in Petra
Day 2: Petra (visit) - Wadi Rum - Amman Airport
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
After breakfast, Full day visiting Jordan's Jewel, The Capital City of the Nabateans, a city fully carved in the rose red stones of Wadi Mousa Mountains. Upon arrival, walk through the Siq, the only access to this city. Visit Treasury, Roman Theater, Royal Tombs, Cardo Street, Old Roman Church, Qasr El-Bint.
Pass By: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
then drive to Wadi Rum, the Valley of the Moon. Here you will find adventure and feel the romance of the Arabian Desert. Wadi Rum is like a moonscape of ancient valleys and towering weathered sandstone mountains rising out of white and pink colored sands. drive to Wadi Rum, Upon arrival to Wadi Rum, a 2hrs jeep tour to explore Lawrence Road, visiting the most spectacular sights of Wadi Rum. , later on drive to Amman Airport , End of Services
• Breakfast: Breakfast in the Hotel
• Dinner: Dinner in Local Restaurant in Amman
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
2: Amman International Hotel, Amman, Jordan
3: Amman Cham Palace, Shmeisani Street Amman, عمّان، Jordan
4: Grand Millennium Amman, 7 Illiyah Abou Madi Street, Shmeisani Amman 11194 - Jordan Amman Amman, Amman 11194, Jordan
5: Kempinski Hotel Amman Jordan, Abdul Hamid, ش. خالد شومان، عمّان، Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
Queen Ali International Airport Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.