Storied Evening Cocktail Experience
Enjoy a Guided Tour through the history of rum, while sampling traditional bajan rum punch as well as 4 rum samples. Let your creativity rum wild in the bar as you compete to Craft the best cocktails. and afterwards relax and an enjoy delicious Tapas.
What's included :
- Professional and knowledgeable Brand Host
- Reasonable size Groups
- Rum Tasting
- Cocktail making session
- Food included
- Entry/Admission - Mount Gay Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Gay Visitor Centre, Spring Garden Highway Exmouth Gap, Brandons, Bridgetown Barbados
Discover Mount Gay, Get a hands on experience of Mount Gay Rum. Have a Tasting, learn about the history and craft cocktails. Don't worry about the drive home and freely enjoy the Mount Gay.
This tasting includes: Welcome Rum punch History of rum and our craftsmanship Tasting of our 4 signature rums, Cocktail crafting competition,Enjoy fired up Bajan delicacies. Children not allowed,If you would like to bring minors to a Mount Gay Experience please have a look at our family friendly Signature Tasting or Signature Tasting with Lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mount Gay Visitors' Centre, Spring Garden Hwy, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Attention: COVID-19 Safety Protocols established by the Ministry of Health & Wellness in Barbados - The wearing of masks, sanitizing of hands, social distancing and temperature checks will be strictly enforced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.