Stories related to Old Delhi and Red Fort walk!!!!
Let’s wander in the alley of Shahjahanabad(OLD DELHI) while making our way through narrow streets of Old Delhi and see the historic fort that once served as the main residence of the Mughal Emperors. You'll get to explore the public and private halls of the residence, the women's quarters and the baths and gardens of the Mughal emperors. We will take you to the bustling local markets namely Kinari Bazar and Dariba Kalan. See the Ganj Sahib of Sikhism, built at the site where Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded by Mughal emperor Aurangzeb as he refused to convert himself to Islam. You'll also visit the Lal Mandir which also houses a bird hospital. After tasting a delicacy and exploring the diverse culture of India, the tour will end at the entrance of the Chandni Chowk Metro Station. After that you can continue to explore different sites on your own (or get dropped off at your hotel).
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Bottled water will be provided
- Tuk Tuk or Rickshaw fare will be paid by us.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
* Learn more about the history of this royal palace “The Red Fort” with stories narrated by a local delhiite.
* become a spectator of the unique architectural style - a perfect blend of Persian and Indian architecture can be spotted.
* Explore the streets of Old Delhi, home to silversmiths, repair shops, spicy street food vendors and more.
* Visit Dariba Kalan (the silver market built for emperors daughter) and Kinari Bazaar (wedding market).
* Ride a Tuk Tuk (Cycle Rickshaw) through the narrow alleys of Delhi
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point will be Chandni chowk Metro Station (It can be modified for bulk booking)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.