Story of Sydney Running Tour
Join a guided running tour exploring the story of Sydney's growth from the First Fleet of 1788 through to the modern iconic city it is today. This tour, 7.5km in length (duration about 40-45 minutes running) takes you on a journey through vastly different eras of Sydney. You'll run between the different sights and landmarks, and your guide will let you in on a history lesson on the move. You will stop to take photos along the way and finish up with a coffee at one of Sydney's finest cafes.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories
- All photos are taken for you so all you need to do is look around and take it all in
- Coffee and/or Tea - Each tour finishes with a coffee or an alternative drink at one of our favourite cafes
What's excluded :
- Opal and public transport costs
- Additional food or drink at conclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hyde Park, Elizabeth St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The tour commences at Hyde Park with an overview of the significance of the park and the landmarks around it.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
After exploring the Sydney Opera House, we'll head to the best vantage point for a beautiful view of the Harbour Bridge, and at the right time of year, a magnificent sunrise too!
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
From exploring the old Sydney around the Rocks, we head to the new Sydney at Darling Harbour
Pass By: Running Tours Sydney, Archibald Fountain, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Between all these sights and landmarks are dozens more landmarks to see and stories to share. We could tell you everything here, or we can keep things a surprise...
Departure Point :Archibald Fountain, Hyde Park North, 110 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear suitable running attire.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.