Stray Australia: Byron Bay Day Trip - Falls and Frothies
Let us show you our backyard, have a few drinks, and enjoy the ride. This is a fun, social day out for those who want to see more than just central Byron.
Along the way we get the tunes pumping and your guide will give you the low-down on the history and culture of the area. We'll visit the beautiful Nightcap National Park to see the famous Minyon Falls and go for a walk in the area.
We then head to the historic town of Mullumbimby, located at the base of Mt Chincogan. We stop here for lunch and a beer or wine at a historic country pub (additional drinks extra cost).
Our next stop is the idyllic town of Brunswick Heads, located at the mouth of the Brunswick River. We have time here for a couple more drinks; to grab an ice cream; or check out the many quirky boutiques in the town.
We return to Byron late-afternoon.
NOTE: Minyon Falls is closed for maintenance until December 19th 2020 so we visit an alternative location.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch and 1 beer / wine or soft drink
- Off the beaten track locations
- Learn about the local history, indigenous and alternative culture that makes the region unique
- Time for shopping or a few more drinks
- Local knowledge on the best things to see and do
- Entry/Admission - Minyon Falls
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minyon Falls, Nightcap National Park, Bangalow, New South Wales Australia
We will visit two look out points and have time for a short walk near the top of the falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mullumbimby, Mullumbimby, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Mullumbimby, or “Mullum” as it is known by the locals, is a historic country town located in the North of the Northern Rivers in NSW. Known as the “Biggest Little Town in Australia” because of how much this charming little town offers. We have lunch here and have time for a few drinks (1 drink included) and/or a look around the town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Brunswick Heads, Brunswick Heads, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Brunswick Heads is an idyllic little town based alongside a river, surrounded by beautiful beaches.
We have time for a drink; to grab an ice cream and walk alongside the river; or check out the many quirky and vintage boutiques in the town.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Byron Bay Transit Centre, 84 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
2: Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club, Bay St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
3: Wake Up! Byron Bay, 25 Childe St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet outside the pick up location.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We ask if you have been to a known hot spot within 14 days of your tour, or if you're feeling unwell, please do not travel on the tour. We offer free date changes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.