Strbske Pleso Lake in Slovakia from Krakow
Strbske Pleso Lake is part of Tatra National Park in Slovakia. It's a natural region of many animals. It's located in High Tatras and is 20 meters deep in its deepest place. Next to it there is a village named the same - Strebske Pleso, which is the highest located place in Slovakia. It all started in 1872 when first forester's house was built. Then it started being more popular because of its amazing views and area.
What is unique about this place is the silence and natural beauty of lake and surrounding mountains. It is a perfect place to relax. You will spend there 2 hours of free time and during that time you can go for a walk, rest, order a meal in restaurant while admiring beautiful views of Strbske Pleso lake and Tatra Mountains.
The journey to Slovakia takes around 2 hours.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strbske Pleso, Strbske Pleso, Presov Region
Travelers will spend their time next to Strbske Pleso Lake in Slovakia. They will be able to admire the natural beauty of Tatra Moiuntains, go to restaurant and go for a walk near the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 5 minutes earlier and show your ticket to the driver.The exact pick-up time will be confirmed one day before the trip.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.