Street Art & Graffiti Tour in NYC Private Tour
Each booking for this private tour allows for a group up to 10 people.
Take a journey filled with art through this historic district!
On this private tour, learn the history of graffiti in New York City, and the evolution of street art into a respected art form. See different types of graffiti from tags and wheatpaste to some amazingly elaborate murals.
On our 2-hour walk, your guide will show you the coolest street art in the area. Fantastic photo opportunities. End near SoHo and Little Italy for more explorations!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower East Side, New York City, NY
Historic neighborhood full of street art
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bowery Mural, 76 E Houston St, New York City, NY 10012-2824
Famous mural wall.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :49 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :200 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.