Street Art in 360
See London's street art in a whole new light. From home you will be guided past world famous graffiti of London with incredible 360 technology.
Since the late nineties the East End has turned into rather a popular and fashionable area of London. It’s been subject to a healthy gentrifying over the last few decades, yet still holds the tattoo’s of it’s working class history on its walls.
The etymology of the word Graffiti is based in the Italian “Graffiato”, literally meaning scratching on a surface. We know now, of course the singular is graffito, but you’re unlikely to see just the one on on this Graffiti and Eat Tour of the East End. Visit the famous marks and creations of the biggest names in underground street art, like BANKSY, Ben Eine and Invader.
12pm BST, UK time, but you can log in from anywhere in the world.
You'll see :-
East End of London
and much more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Interactive Tour
What's excluded :
- Internet Connection
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brick Lane Police Station 25 Brick Lane, London E1 6PU England
Bustling with life
Pass By: Shoreditch, Shoreditch, London, England
Recently gentrified London
Departure Point :Shoreditch High Street Station (Stop B), London EC2A 3EH, UK
Return Detail :Dray Walk Gallery, 91 Brick Ln, London E1 6QL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Experience this Virtual tour from the safety of your own home.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.