Street Art, Music and Pub Experience.
On this Experience we will take in some great Live Music venues as we discover Street Art, (some by International Artists) and go on a (wee dander) stroll through the streets of Belfast. We'll passby some of the most popular Historic and more Modern pubs in the Cathedral Area, the Belfast Entries, and discover other off the beaten track resturants and pubs
And at the same time orientate you around the city centre. Pointing out things to see and do. While giving you the rich and sometimes troubled History of Belfast, and Northern Ireland.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 10% off in a giftshop
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral Quarter, Belfast Northern Ireland
We will discover Street Art and Listen to Music as wee passby Local Pubs in this Area
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Belfast Entries, Between High Street and Ann Street, Belfast Northern Ireland
There's lots of street art, and Live music in the many bars in these wee narrow streets. And we may hear live prefomances from local buskers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fibber Magees, 38-40 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7BA Northern Ireland
Finishing here after we have checked out The Crown Liquor Saloon. Fibber Magees is our final stop for music. Or in plenty of time to catch the last buses to your accommodation for the night.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :The MAC, 10 Exchange St, West, Belfast BT1 2NJ, UK
Return Detail :Robinsons Bar, 38-40 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7BA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Belfastology Walking Tours will be totally contactless experiences to be on the Safe side for the forseeable future. Your guide will be wearing a full Face Sheild and all guests can choose to wear a simalar face covering i.e face mask or shield.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.