Street Art Tour and Spray Painting Workshop in London
You'll be taken off the-beaten-track to discover London's best street art, murals and hidden gems you won't find in the guide books!
We'll walk the vibrant streets of Shoreditch and Hoxton, taking you into side streets and hidden alleyways to get under the skin of London's incredible street art scene.
From huge murals and intricate stencils to finely crafted bronze sculptures and miniature masterpieces painted on discarded gum, you'll hear the stories behind dozens of works.
The tour will finish at our creative warehouse space where your expert guide will teach you spray can techniques: How to spray paint free-hand, use stencils, and build up a final piece to take away with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional guide
- Street art workshop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alternative London, 19 Hessel St, Whitechapel, London E1 2LR, UK
Our workshop space - here you'll be spray painting our walls and exercising your creativity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :20 Brushfield St, Spitalfields, London E1 6AN, UK
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.