Street Art Walk in La Paz
Our street art walk in the center of La Paz lasts for roughly an hour and a half.
We invite you to discover the stories behing 15 murals painted by a variety of artists from the four corners of Mexico.
Each mural carries its own thematic story of La Paz about the fishermen of the bay, the rancheros of the desert, the cave paintings of the first Indians but also the challenges of ocean conservation and the success stories of the reconversion of the local fishermen to sustainable practices.
True reflections of the local culture, these murals provide the viewer deep access to the culture of The Baja.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Paz, La Paz, Baja California
This tour starts on Zaragoza street, where you can discover the first murals of La Paz, impulsed by the gallery Tamal in 2013. We will then follow the quirky sidewalks of the center to arrive at the parking of La Perla, where are concentrated most of the murals of the project Colectivo Tomate. We finish with the beautiful Magic Coyote from Ulises Martinez, next to the Applebee on the malecon.
Departure Point :Big Sur Café Orgánico, Ignacio Zaragoza 40, Zona Comercial, 23006 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Paseo Alvaro Obregon 1890, Zona Comercial, 23000 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.