Street Art Workshop
Street Art Workshop Tour in Valparaiso Chile
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Vehicle Services
- "Owning the Streets" is the name we give our workshop tour, which was created in order to take people out to paint, and provide an understanding of what it feels like to be an urban artist for a day.
We begin with a short briefing on the materials that will be used, as well as, the surface that will be painted, and you’ll then be guided through a graffiti piece of your own, as we tka you through a class which teaches you about South American wall paintings and unique techniques which have been developed in our country since the 60's.
Make sure to bring a camera!
Departure Point :Plaza Anibal Pinto in Front of the Neptune Statue
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.