Street Food Gastronomy- Doing it Like a Local
Hanoi is one of the world's greatest street food cities, a wonderland of cheap foods and drinks, offering an endless variety of soups, noodles, rolls, snacks, and plenty more. And you can never be too far away from a satisfying cup of coffee or a locally brewed beer.
Navigating all that the street has to offer can be tough, and while plenty of tours are available, Backstreet Academy's adventure centers around one thing that matters, the food. And we know just the places to take you. There's no better way to unlock the hidden secrets of the Hanoi and it's cuisine than through this unique, carefully designed street food adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Backstreet Academy, 11A Nam Trang Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Some of the street food you can sample in this tour include the usual suspects like the much loved Bun Cha (grilled pork patties with noodle), Pho (beef noodle), Crab Noodle, Pork Porridge and Savory Vietnamese Pancakes (Ban Xeo). The tour also however infuses flavors and food that are usually out of the tourist radar, they include, Grilled Quail, Golden Pillow Cakes, Beef Noodle, Eel Noodle, Shrimp Cake, Snails, an assortment of drinks from popular joints, local dried snacks and an inclusion of visit to the market. Not all of it can be included in the time allotted for the tour, which is why we have designed the tour to include suggestions from the guests as well as suggestions from our host. This mixture allows a good balance of customizing personal tastes with the must haves in Hanoi's street food.
Departure Point :53 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.