Street Food Tour of Venice in 2.5 hours
Stroll around Rialto Area, see some of the main sights of the city and taste the best street food, you will eat a large variety of specialties. This tour is perfect for people that wanna have a first overview of the city center and get to know some of the best addresses for eating. Our expert- local guide will take you to the best foodie spots, that you wouldn’t find on your own.
The tour lasts 2.5 hours. You can choose the morning tour or the afternoon tour.
Don't forget to bring your appetite!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - please note that drinks are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Pass By: San Polo, San Polo, Veneto
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please let me know if you have food allergies or food restrictions
- Please note that drinks are not included
- Please note that fish market on Mondays , on public holidays and in all the afternoon is closed
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.