Street food tour with Evening Ganga Aarti
Explore Varanasi through its scrumptious, finger-licking food and bask in the spirituality by attending the magical Ganga aarti in the evening in this curated tour which will leave your body and soul satisfied!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Street food
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- English-speaking live guide
- Chauffeur-driven air-condition vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
As they say that one of the best ways to know a place is to explore it via its food, explore Varanasi, one of the oldest cities in the world through its finger-licking food and later witness the magical Ganga aarti in the evening.
Your tour will start with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 4:00 PM. Explore the true side of this magical city with its food. Try the scrumptious samosa, a triangular deep-fried snack filled with potato stuffing served with chili and sweet sauce and a local sweet named Laung-Latta, an extremely famous one made of flour and oarsman, dipped in sugar syrup!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ganga Aarti, Dashashwamedh ghat Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Proceed ahead to attend the evening Ganga aarti, cited as one of the most magical experiences of Varanasi! A century-old ritual where you will see priests using fire in form of oil lamps as an offering to Mother Ganga to seek her blessings, this ritual is often attended by hundreds of people from around the world!
Once the aarti is done, proceed to binge on some more delicious food as your guide takes to the most famous eatery of Varanasi. Binge on some local dishes like Tamatar chaat (tomato dish), Palak Patta chaat (spinach dish served with fresh yogurt), Aloo Tikki (fried potato cakes served with green and red sauce) and lassi (sweetened yogurt). Try on some of the most famous local sweets and end this gastronomical journey with a meetha paan! (sweet betel nut, something Varanasi is known for!)
Post this, your guide will drop you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Varanasi
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.