Street performers walk
We wonder when the tourists come to India and see the people performances on the street and ask where they come from?We have an answer.
Let's get ready to see the street performers in Delhi.Walk with us in the community of Street performers from different states in India and see how they have been living while carrying their different arts from the generations.People here you meet them are Puppeteers,Snake charmers, Musicians,Magicians,Dancers,Henna artists Drummer's,Juggler,Monkey dancer's and more.
You may meet some of them speaking German,French or Italian.
Get to know about the community with us in our three hours street performers walk.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baljit Nagar, Patel Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Our guide will meet you at outside the Domino's Patel nagar and then get an e-rickshaw to the community.
See an old performance of Kathputli dance(Puppeteers) for about two-hours.Some of their very well known puppets are Indian Michael Jackson,Romeo and Juliet.Indian Magician's etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Patel Nagar Metro Station, Block 2, West Patel Nagar, Patel Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.