Streets and history in Bucharest
The tour that I propose is rather exhausting (somewhere about 3,5 hours walking) but it will unveil the way people lived in this town. You will discover architectural types, street stories, stories about important people and terrible events in the life of this city.
The tour will follow old streets mainly and during last part you will have a presentation of all main buildings on Calea Victorie. And of course stories about .
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biserica Bucur, Str. Radu Voda Nr. 33, Bucharest Romania
Out first stop will be at Bucur church (the material roots of Bucharest). We will enter for 10 minutes also at Radu Voda Church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Jewish Museum Bucharest, Strada Mămulari 3, București 030167, Romania
We will walk a bit within the old jewish district and besides Templul Unirea Sfanta we will pass by Templul Coral. A short walk Olteni street.
Stop At: Mantuleasa40, Strada Mântuleasa 40, București 030167, Romania
We will start now our walk to discover different architectural styles in Bucharest; we will stop for 5 minutes to this old church to admire the murals at the entrance
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Theodor Pallady Museum, Strada Spătarului 22, București 030167, Romania
We will pass by the oldest house in Bucharest. And admiring old houses and different, amazing styles on out path.
Pass By: Schitul Darvari Church, Strada Schitul Darvari 3, Bucharest 020473 Romania
Out walk continues with Casa Lahovary, real gemm for local architectural styles (details during the tour). We will pass by Schitul Darvari also.
Pass By: Calea Victoriei 25, București 030167, Romania
We will go on with our walk passing by and listening to buildings stories all along Calea Victoriei, until our final point (Piata Unirii).
Departure Point :Manuc's Inn, Hanul lui Manuc, București 030167, Romania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.