Stroll a Local French market & have a picnic
Paris is known as a major gastronomical dream destination. French markets are the perfect place to begin. So, come along for an informative stroll at a lively, colorful and true local outdoor market. You'll fulfill your senses with an abundance of aromas, of colors while sharpening your taste buds with local delights.
You'll learn informally all about this exciting aspect of our French lifestyle. With the help of your knowledgeable and personable guide, you'll use easy French key sentences to easily interact with vendors and feel like a Parisian for the day. A convivial French picnic with our picks from the market and some great wine will follow at a nearby peaceful park. The perfect reward to sprinkle your Parisian journey joyfully!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Our selection of food for the picnic (Cheese, bread, fruits, and other foodies from the market)
- Libation (wine or champagne)
- Small surprises
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Your transportation to the meeting point
- Any of your personal purchases (other than what we'll have together at the picnic)
- Your guide's optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: With Love From Paris Tours, 75001 Paris France
The goal of this interactive and informal experience is to make you feel at home, comfortable in the atmosphere of a French market. A picnic will follow with the fresh delights that we will choose at the market and some complimentary wine. This small group experience will give everyone the possibility to interact with your guide and with the vendors. This is the assurance that you will get the most genuine experience away from the usual touristy places.
• We will Leisurely walk along the alleys of a typical outdoor French market
• You will receive an informal course and insider tips by your professional local guide
• Before the market starts, you also get a useful historical (sometimes surprising) overview of the neighborhood where we will be
• You'll learn easy kew sentences to positively interact with the vendors
• You will learn how to choose the best palatable cheeses, seasonal fruits, baguette, and other delights
• A picnic will follow at a inviting green location where everyone will enjoy to learn and mingle
• Complimentary French wine during the picnic
• Your guide will give you useful tips and suggestions about other fun things to do in Paris
• There is always surprises because you are a VIP (Vacationer in Paris)
• At the end of this experience, we will cheerfully part ways in a lovely Paris location where you'll enjoy other great attractions.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point will be received upon booking (and how to easily get to our meeting point).
- Rain or shine, the tour will be maintained. If the weather conditions (rain, cold weather) don't allow a proper picnic, we will get snack from the market (like a savory crepe, or else) that we can eat while strolling the alleys. A drink will be offered inside a local café. The experience of meeting new people will remain the same, fun and informative in an exciting environment.
- You shall wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly for your day ahead.
- The choice of the market is the guide's decision based on the day of the booking. Whichever day your tour will occur, you will fully grab the essence of this major French cultural activity.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note that: From December to March (and if weather doesn't permit a picnic some day the rest of year) , our planned Picnic is replaced by sharing a bite on site at the market (a savory crepe or any homemade snack) + a drink offered at a local café.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.